As products become increasingly complex, it is now more challenging than ever for engineers to fully understand the performance implications of hundreds, sometimes thousands, of design variations.
That’s why ANSYS 14.5 is such an advancement in engineering simulation – it is designed to support an integrated and streamlined approach to design exploration and the creation of a complete virtual prototype. New technology enhancements are seamlessly brought together with our open ANSYS Workbench™ platform to deliver unmatched engineering productivity and innovation through comprehensive multiphysics analyses and HPC capabilities.
The ANSYS Workbench platform streamlines workflow among simulation applications. An innovative project schematic view ties together the entire simulation process, guiding the user through even the most complex multiphysics analyses with drag-and-drop simplicity.
ANSYS 14.5 release highlights include:
- A new parametric high-performance computing licensing solution that enables scalable rapid throughput of multiple design iterations
- A new electronic chip-package-system design flow via the coupling of ANSYS subsidiary Apache Design’s integrated circuit analysis products and ANSYS’ electromagnetic products
- The integration of ANSYS HFSS and popular layout-based ECAD environment
- The ability to create 3-D layered composites from complex geometry and easily combine them with non-composites parts in global assemblies
- The analysis of hardware and software earlier in the design cycle via the combination of newly acquired ANSYS subsidiary Esterel Technologies’ embedded software and ANSYS Simplorer
- Extended ANSYS’ comprehensive multiphysics capabilities that include two-way coupling between fluid simulation in ANSYS Fluent and ANSYS Maxwell
- Advanced surface meshing capabilities that reduce pre-processing and solve time
For more detail around specific product upgrade features, check out our website or an upcoming ANSYS 14.5 webinar on a feature of your choice. If you are not a current ANSYS customer, please contact the Sales Team closest to you for more information and pricing.