For future topics, please visit our ANSYS Events calendar.
Do you know how the following are related?
- Flame extinction and blow-out effects in aircraft propulsion and power generation systems
- Aerodynamic design of boat sails
- Temperature control for electrical contacts in switchgear design
- Conversion of heavy hydrocarbons to lighter ones in fluid catalytic cracking reactors
- Induction melting of metals under levitation
- Evaluation of surgical treatments for cervical degenerative disc disease
If you said these applications all used ANSYS software and were winners in the 2016 ANSYS Hall of Fame Competition, you are correct. Now it is your turn to enter the 2017 ANSYS Hall of Fame Competition!
I’d also encourage you to check out our face-to-face seminars coming to your local area if you prefer a more hands on approach to learning about ANSYS products. Check out our full Events Calendar today. Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! Here’s our list of ANSYS webinars this week. Please register today for the topics that are relevant to your interests. Continue reading
Happy Monday everyone! Here’s our list of ANSYS webinars for this week. You can register today for the session(s) that grab your interest. For a more complete listing of ANSYS webinars, please visit our Events Calendar.
Here are just a few of the ANSYS webinars coming up. You can view our full schedule by heading over to our Events Calendar. If you missed any of our over 500 webinars, the on-demand recordings are available on our Resource Library. These recordings have advanced filters, so it’s easy to select the industry, category or ANSYS product area you are specifically interested in viewing.
Happy Learning! Continue reading