Happy Friday, folks! I hope you all have been enjoying reading my weekly roundup of interesting engineering technology news articles as much as I’ve enjoyed writing them.
This week, we have a great mix of pieces – from the technology behind the iPhone 5 to futuristic bus stops and cars that interact with traffic lights. Enjoy!
For my time-constrained readers:
- When Smart Cars Get Street Smart
- Experts Split On New 54.5 MPG Rule
- Apple Highlights Invention Behind iPhone 5
- Screens: Coming to a City Block Near You
- Nanoparticle Sensor Detects Mercury at Levels a Million Times Below Current Technology