I know you all are patiently waiting for Jackie’s weekly post, but she’s out today, so I’m filling in with my favorites this week. In case you missed the past week’s top engineering technology news, check out how Curiosity is drilling on the moon, how cities are developing earthquake-proof water pipelines, and how simulation and technology are leading the hot debate: Cookies vs. Creme.
- Engineers create electronic chips that repair themselves
- Mars Rover Mining – an Engineering Feat
- Electrical Heating Methods for Oil Reservoir Simulation
- Earthquake-resilient pipeline to keep water flowing to Los Angeles
- HERB Learns to Separate Oreos, Probably Thinks Humans are Crazy Continue reading