Happy Friday and Happy New Year, folks! This week’s roundup looks at what we thought 2013 would look like 10 years ago, how engineers are getting creative to keep massive supercomputers cool, and a new computer-based method to figure out a drug’s side effects before it hits the market.
- The Future Is Now: What We Imagined for 2013 — 10 Years Ago
- Meshing Your Design for Analysis: Which Path to Take?
- New Method for Uncovering Side Effects Before Drugs Hit the Market
- A Novel Ship Extends Shell’s Reach
- Engineers Hunt For Ways to Cool Computing