Happy Friday, folks! This week’s interesting engineering technology news articles looks at the technology behind tennis, robo-dogs at veterinary school and how simulation helped James Cameron reach the bottom of the Mariana Trench.
- Hitting the Bottom: Software simulation and Deepsea Challenger
- Engineering Professor Invents Technology to Combat Fire Hazards
- Tesla’s Model X Blends Electricity and Function
- Students Treat Robo-Dogs at High-Tech Veterinary School
- How Technology has Revolutionized Tennis